Saturday, March 16, 2019

What am I doing...??

Well, here I am...starting a blog.  I used to run a couple of band websites/blogs, but it's been years and I've never used Blogger, so this is going to take awhile for me to get used to.


I have two audiences for this blog.  First, people outside of Japan who may want to know what it's like to really live here, not just visit.  Second, people living in Japan who are looking for information on something going on in their own lives, but are more comfortable getting said info in English.  Of course, if neither of these exactly apply to you, you're still welcome!


I heard blogs with photos get more attention, so here you are: 

This pachinko parlor sign was damaged in last year's typhoon.  They've only just gotten around to fixing it, so I decided I'd better take a picture!  The joke is that with the "pa" missing from pachinko, what's left is a slang term for male parts...  I'm surprised it's taken this long for them to fix it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokemon Cafe in Osaka!

There's finally a Pokemon Cafe in Osaka!!  Of course, I made a reservation as soon as they started taking them in August!  I thought I m...